Wednesday 16 February 2011

Style Sheet

Before i start to full concept my character i have to still design what she looks like and how she would look like in different poses and how she might have certain characteristics. I tried to draw both quick ideas focusing on her outfit and other more slightly detailed images that focus on her when she is in action. Some poses give more example to what she is like compared to others.



This image was me trying to see what she would look like more worked up and slimmer less baggy that my colour thumbnail design.I also put her in a pose that would show whats she is like, because my character is meant to be more technologically smart and hiding i can see her always sitting down with some sort of technology and fiddling and fixing equipment preparing and helping you for when you arrive. This pose kinda connotes how she is confined but works hard.

This next series of sketches show, just the design of what she might look like, headshape, hair look and style form different angles and her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment