Sunday 20 February 2011

Preparing for final piece

To prepare myself for designing a final piece i wanted to a first final piece so that i could then take it and then developing it better. I created a pose that i thought would sum up the character and at the time was her in almost combat, I designed her to be hidden behind a wall in cover with gun ready for combat.

My idea was that being ready for combat shows her strong and masculine side of her but also showing her body and her feminine face. The image would also show off her assets e.g Weapon, tool belt and headgear. because of time limit i overally rushed this concept as i wanted to spend more getting good deal on my final image and you can see it as a result on the image. Another issue on the image was i didn't use any comasition on the character making it less of an interesting piece.



I also didn't take to much of an account for lightening for the background, these are things that i need carry out when designing my final piece to make it a lot stronger and make it more than another character image. I can see now how these parts could change my work for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment