Friday 11 February 2011

Detail

After finishing my silhouttes i wanted to detail out some rough ideas of how the clothing might look. I did this for my last project looking at rough details on 20 of my favorite vehicle shapes. I have chosen to do this again as this helped me to whittle down my characters and to see new costumes on similar simliar shape bodys giving me choice.

I did this by overlaying white tones on my silhouttes helping show both depth and detail. Overall i can see how most characters are either armoured or have robotic body parts to fit into the situation of the character. Here is twenty detailed thumbnails:



I want to pick three of these to silhouttes to colour. I want to remember aspects of my character before i pick three of them as some appear to be to robotic or too unrealistic with weight or size and clothing. I have to remember that my character is only a side character and the situation would effect who she is and what she wears.

My character lives inside and a rebel in the main enemy base and is connacting the main character to guide him into the city, she also is similar to a mechainic as she fixes and recutes enemies that still have some feeling left in them. This gives me an impression of she would need to be light, quick and have equipment. As well as maybe some basic armour. Im not ruling out being part machine but it would have to suit her character.

No comments:

Post a Comment