Friday 11 February 2011

Chosen 3

I have chosen three of my favorite characters from my top 20 that appear to fit the charactistics and situation needs for the character idea. What i have done is overlaid some color design to make them a little more realistic and give me ideas to were i can take the characters. These are my three chosen coloured characters:



1. I liked this character as she does appear to fit into the idea of the game with the robot arm and leg. Her pose also appears to make her look strong and bold. My issue with this character is the balance of the robotics as they look to heavy for the body to handle. These would also effect the situation shes in as it would make her slow and easier to spot but shes ment to be sly and quick. the colours make her appear both human and robot. I used green as a inication of good because she could be miss interuprated as a bad guy with colours like red.

2. This character seems a little plane and dull but i feel that it fits the situation with a kind of tool bet, a flak jacket and sci fi boots. I feel that with work i could make this character into something better. She doesnt have much to make her look Sci fi so this is something i could work on. dark colors make her look like she could fit into the scene of sneaking around.

3. Looks simliar to a armored surfing girl which does ruin the idea of the character. She looks to heavily armored on the legs and not on the body. The colour scheme does conotate good but again makes her appear more of a surfer not a rebel in enemy teritory.

No comments:

Post a Comment